Soldier of Darkness
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Soldier of Darkness

Ogame

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Steriaso
Gast

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Empty
BeitragThema: I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.   I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before. Icon_minitimeMi Aug 03, 2011 11:58 am

Hello. You are not going to find many here who have used the pay version of DVD Shrink as it is a scam, not trying to be harsh just letting you know. Also DVD43 is worthless. It conflicts with your other programs and causes errors, plus it just plain does not do what it is supposed to do. So that is the reason you received the answer you did. If you wish to continue using the programs you have, at least download ImgBurn and use it for your burning. Disable the autoburn with Nero function in Shrink and manually burn your files or ISO with ImgBurn. You will be pleased with the results and will be able to have control over the process, including burn speed. Just my two cents.Do You need help? Read this first!! The Ultimate DVD Back-up Resource
Nach oben Nach unten

I am looking forward to seeing more reports from it before.
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Soldier of Darkness :: Public :: Handel-
Gehe zu: